Time Out Tuesday- Another reason to run...

Time-Out Tuesday

Each Tuesday we will take time out of the classroom to learn about each other.

So this weekend I found yet another reason to run.  It is a place called Duck Donuts.  One just opened in Virginia Beach.

All of my Facebook friends have been posting pictures of boxes of donuts.  I'm thinking "what's wrong with these weirdos I'm friends with?!?" So I had to try them.  Of course I snapped a pic before I tried them (because apparently we all like to look at what we ate later as if to explain the extra two inches).


The picture does it no justice.  I may have tried a bite in the parking lot and decided to sit in front of a closed business, on the ground, with a box of donuts in my lap, eating half the box.  As I exclaimed to strangers as they pulled up how good they were.  And the were delish!

My favorite was the chocolate frosted.  Yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time-Out Tuesdays- Gardening

Time-Out Tuesday- Whadda Work For?

Fill It Up Friday- Screen Time