Time-Out Tuesday- Whadda Work For?

Time-Out Tuesday

Each Tuesday we will take time out of the classroom to learn about each other.

Goals....

So nice to have.

So hard to set sometimes.

My problem is that I want to do EVERYTHING!  I'm not even sure what my next big goal should be.  Here are a few ideas I'm toying with:
  • Another Master's- Maybe reading? 
  • Doctorate- Early Childhood?  Ed Psych? Ed Instruction and Leadership?
  • Pickup more TCC classes- Get online certified so I can teach online courses too (This one is in the works).
  • Start doing trainings through my own rather than just through organizations?
  • Get National Board Certified?
Hmph.  So many ideas.  I must edit them down.  What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?  If you know me in the real world, where do you see me in the next 5 years? 

Comments

  1. I can see you getting all the things you want! You're a hard worker and are the best at what you do! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time-Out Tuesdays- Gardening

Mindful Monday- Matter