Get ready!

On Tuesday, May 6th we will begin our journey in learning.  Thank you for joining me at the beginning of this journey.  I can't wait to connect with fellow educators and form a community where we can continue to learn and grow. 

I'm hoping to have a format that you can rely on so here are the expected post days:

Monday- Mindful Monday
Tuesdays- Time-Out Tuesday
Wednesdays- Wednesday Words
Thursdays- Thoughtful Thursday
Fridays- Fill It Up Friday

Unless there is a holiday I hope to stick pretty close to this weekly schedule.  Those of you who know me in the real world know I'm kinda Type A (as they roll their eyes to the "kinda"). 

See you soon!

E

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time-Out Tuesdays- Gardening

Time-Out Tuesday- Whadda Work For?

Mindful Monday- Matter