Time-Out Tuesday- THE Duck!

Time-Out Tuesday

Each Tuesday we will take time out of the classroom to learn about each other.

So this post was going to be about something completely different.  Then I saw this...


Yeah, that is right I saw a giant duck!  A local museum had it as part of the reopening week.  It.Was.Awesome!

Pictures don't do it justice.  Everyone there was smiling ear to ear.  I was impressed with interactions of the people there too!  Normally when you begin to get a crowd of people gathered they start to push others out of the way and get cranky.


This event had people in the best mood!  Everyone was moving for one another and offering to take pictures.  This was definitely one of my favorite local experiences.  From now on when I drive past that area I will think about the giant rubber duck. Be jealous.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time-Out Tuesdays- Gardening

Time-Out Tuesday- Whadda Work For?

Mindful Monday- Matter